Absolute Consulting is an ideal partner for nuclear engineering organizations and projects, due to our many years of experience within this highly regulated environment. Our experience enables us to provide engineering services within the following major disciplines and specialized functions:
- Instrumentation & Control
- In-Service Inspection/Testing
- Probabilistic Risk Assessment
- Flow Accelerated Corrosion
- Engineering Programs, etc.
Our engineering personnel work within the client organization utilizing client processes and procedures to perform design, startup, field, systems, programs, and procurement engineering functions. Our capabilities also allow us to provide expert professionals to address client’s individual needs to include:
- Experience with industry software programs (GT STRUDL, GOTHIC, Intergraph PDS, CAD software, Etc.)
- Specific subject matter experts (NFPA-805, Environmental Qualifications, IST Specialization, PMO, AOV/MOV expertise, etc.)
- Professionally licensed engineers
- ACAD 98-004 qualified engineers
The following link will provide additional information and examples of our Engineering Projects and Services. Please contact our Engineering Services expert below to discuss your needs.